Here are answers to the most frequently asked questions about investing and real estate in St. Kitts.
Where is Saint Kitts and Nevis located?
Saint Kitts and Nevis is a stunning twin island republic in the Caribbean, about 2,000 kilometers southeast of Miami. Flights from the United States and Europe provide excellent access to the country. With a population of 55,000, it is one of the smallest and wealthiest Caribbean islands. In terms of land area, Saint Kitts is the eighth smallest country in the world.
Why should I invest in Saint Kitts and Nevis?
The administration of this island republic announced the first citizenship-by-investment program in the world. Developed and refined to perfection over 40 years. A diligent investor can ensure a second passport by investing in the economy of St. Kitts.
Here are the advantages of a St. Kitts passport:
● Similar to European passport systems, but at a reduced cost.
● The requirements are reasonable.
● When you receive your passport within 60 days, the application process speeds up.
● Spouse, parents, children and even siblings can apply for citizenship in St. Kitts.
● Due to the fact that you will only buy government-approved homes from reputed developers, investing in real estate is completely risk-free.
● Since the whole process is done by an agent, you can obtain a second passport without leaving your home.
Which countries are visa-free for Saint Kitts and Nevis passport holders?
● This small Caribbean island ranks 25th on the Passport Index.
● The Government of Saint Kitts and Nevis has signed visa exemption agreements with 156 countries, allowing visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel.
● The list includes all EU member states, as well as Switzerland, Norway, the United Kingdom and Singapore. St. Kitts passport holders can also apply for a 10-year work visa to the United States.
How strong is a Saint Kitts and Nevis passport?
Citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis can visit 152 countries and countries without a visa. Therefore, the St. Kitts and Nevis passport ranks 53rd in terms of ease of travel.
Can someone with a St. Kitts passport work in Europe?
Travel to Europe is permitted with a Kitts and Nevis passport from the St. Kitts passport list of countries that do not require a visa. A visitor to Kitts and Nevis can enter any Schengen member state using this permanent passport.
Is it a good idea to stay in St. Kitts?
A pair of Caribbean islands called St. Kitts and Nevis offer gorgeous beaches and lush ocean. African, British, Caribbean and French influences can be found in its rich culture. With good air links to Europe and North America, it is a desirable place to buy a second home in the Caribbean.
How can I get a St. Kitts passport?
Investors can obtain citizenship directly through investment, along with any family member. They can get it by donating money or by investing in real estate. The St. Kitts Second Passport is a great option for visa-free travel to over 100 countries in Europe and the Caribbean.
How long will it take to process a passport application?
Regardless of whether a client chooses the SGF option or the Real Estate Program, the application procedure currently takes 3 to 4 months after receiving the completed application forms and paperwork.
Do I need to be a resident to get a passport?
Compared to Europe, there is no residency requirement. Direct eligibility for citizenship is possible.
Do I have to go to St. Kitts to get my passport?
There is no need for any personal visits or travel to obtain your passport.
How long is st kitts and nevis Valid passports?
The passport issued has a validity period of 10 years after which it can be reissued.
What documents are required for Saint Kitts and Nevis?
It usually takes one to two months in your home country to arrange these documents. There will be other paperwork required later, and Immigration Masa will assist you accordingly.
1. If you have resided in another country in the past ten years, you must obtain a “Certificate of No Criminal Record” in each of those countries. If you are in the United States, you will need to obtain a police clearance from the county and the FBI.
Please keep in mind that police certificates must be less than six months old when you submit your citizenship application.
2. Each person must have two original birth certificates.
3. Documents in languages other than English must be legally translated.
4. Medical certificate of HIV clearance (no more than 3 months old).
5. A certified copy of the marriage certificate.
6. Two letters of recommendation from bankers, lawyers and chartered accountants (no more than 3 months old).