The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program was launched in the early 1990s with the aim of promoting the island's economic growth. The program has already created many job opportunities and produced positive results for the economy over more than two decades. The program is considered one of the fastest citizenship by investment programs in the region, with applicants able to obtain Dominica citizenship in just three to four months. Investors can obtain Dominica citizenship and a Dominica passport either by making a cash donation to the Dominica Economic Diversification Fund or by investing in real estate on the island.
Dominica is considered one of the most beautiful natural islands in the entire Caribbean. It is one of the most prominent areas of biodiversity and preserved ecosystems, famous for its dense forests, waterfalls and pristine beaches. It has a population of just over 70,000, its official language is English and its currency is the East Caribbean dollar.
Citizens of Dominica enjoy the following benefits with a Dominica passport:
• Travel to the Schengen Area in addition to many other destinations, the total number of which is more than 140 countries and regions around the world without the need to apply for a visa .
• Reducing tax burdens.
• There are no residency requirements in Dominica.
• Allows dual citizenship.
• The possibility of newborns acquiring citizenship by inheritance.
• The donation option involves making a cash investment to the Dominica Economic Diversification Fund, a government fund dedicated to supporting the country's economy (investments to the fund are usually directed towards funding hospitals, schools, local businesses, etc.).
All applicants for Dominica citizenship by investment must meet the following criteria:
• Pass full security screening/due diligence checks.
• No previous criminal records.
• Proof of the source of funds used in the investment.
• The main applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
• Wife or husband.
• Dependent children under 30 years of age.
• Dependent parents and grandparents, whatever their age.
• Unmarried dependent siblings under the age of 25.
1. Start the steps to apply for Dominica citizenship by contacting Masa Immigration.
2. Your order should then be processed. Your agent will help you obtain and fill out all the forms required to apply and complete all necessary documents.
3. Submit your application and pay all relevant application fees.
4. After receiving approval of the application, pay all remaining investment fees.
5. Obtain a certificate of citizenship, thus officially becoming a citizen of Dominica.
6. Applying for a Dominica passport (this is done through your agent who will send your passport directly to you once the application is complete).